Discussion
How did your performance progress in terms of the stages of learning described in
chapter 7?
As soon as I was able to master the bowline knot, my performance became autonomous. I did not have to think about what I was doing, I simply did the task. I was even able to carry on conversations while performing the task. The reasoning behind this is because I was very comfortable with was I was doing, and I got positive feed back which helps me to perform better.
Did your experience match what would be expected based on the information
presented in the textbook?
Yes, my experience matched what would be expected.
As you progressed, what where the biggest challenges you
faced and how did you go about meeting them?
I really did not face any challenge as I progressed.
What happened to your performancterms of the stages of learning) when you tried to tie the knot upside down?
Not much change occured.
No comments:
Post a Comment